Data Protection & Privacy
Data protection and privacy law is a rapidly evolving area of law. Adams & Adams has extensive experience in the field of data protection and privacy and has a team dedicated to keeping abreast with the latest developments in the law.
Adams & Adams’ services in respect of data protection and privacy include:
- Advising on the law relating to privacy
- Advising on the effects of the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI)
- Compliance training in respect of POPI
- Conducting of privacy impact assessments
- Reviewing and updating contracts, policies and other documents in relation to data protection and privacy.
Contact one of our Data Protection and Privacy Law Professionals
How can we help you?
We have offices in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Durban, please contact your nearest office for any legal enquiry or assistance.
Commercial Law Related Articles
Mergers are complicated and to be properly implemented they require mergers and acquisitions lawyers that have a lot of experience and knowledge of the legalities surrounding mergers….
In the world of corporate finance, an acquisition is considered to be a transaction in which an individual or entity (company) purchases some or all of the…
“One of the things I like about our contract is that you have relieved me of a great deal of personal interviewing and corresponding, among other things,…