Banking & Finance
Banking and finance is a crucial component of South Africa’s economy. The professionals at Adams & Adam keep themselves abreast of the latest developments in this area of the law, and provide a wide spectrum of legal services in this industry. These include:
- Advising on banking and financial markets law in general
- Advising on credit agreements and the National Credit Act
- Advising on the structuring and assisting with the drafting and/or review of financial arrangements, project finance and related transactions, including public private partnership arrangements (PPPs)
- Advising in relation to collective investment schemes, private equity and hedge funds
- Hedge fund structuring, listing and related documentation
- Advising on trading documentation including prime brokerage agreements and derivative documentation
- Advising on investment management agreements, sales and distribution arrangements
- Financing into and out of South Africa
- Preference share finance
- Public sector finance
- Retail and wholesale financial services, including the Securities
- Service Act and the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act
- Security structures (SPV’s)
- Simple and syndicated loans
- Structured finance
Contact one of our Banking & Finance Law Professionals
How can we help you?
We have offices in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Durban, please contact your nearest office for any legal enquiry or assistance.
Commercial Law Related Articles
The reason why people take out insurance policies is to protect themselves against risk. Whilst taking out an insurance policy is the most preferred and popular way…
Mergers are complicated and to be properly implemented they require mergers and acquisitions lawyers that have a lot of experience and knowledge of the legalities surrounding mergers….
In the world of corporate finance, an acquisition is considered to be a transaction in which an individual or entity (company) purchases some or all of the…