Adams & Adams has a team of professionals with substantial experience in the law affecting the construction industry. They can assist with the following:
- Drafting construction contracts
- Advising on the implementation on construction contracts, issuing of formal notices, processes to be followed, extensions of time and the like
- Recovery of amounts due under interim and final payment certificates
- Advising in relation to builders’ liens
- Declaration of disputes and arbitration
- Litigation relating to construction disputes.
Contact one of our Construction Law Professionals
How can we help you?
We have offices in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Durban, please contact your nearest office for any legal enquiry or assistance.
Commercial Law Related Articles
The reason why people take out insurance policies is to protect themselves against risk. Whilst taking out an insurance policy is the most preferred and popular way…
Mergers are complicated and to be properly implemented they require mergers and acquisitions lawyers that have a lot of experience and knowledge of the legalities surrounding mergers….
In the world of corporate finance, an acquisition is considered to be a transaction in which an individual or entity (company) purchases some or all of the…