Mergers & Acquisitions
Mergers & Acquisitions Attorneys
Adams & Adams has a team of professionals with substantial knowledge and experience to assist clients in all aspects of mergers and acquisitions. Our services include:
- Advising on all types of reorganisations, share transfers, business or asset transfers, both locally or cross-border
- Drafting, reviewing and implementing all agreements in respect of mergers, acquisitions and restructurings
- Due diligence investigations and reports
- Listings/secondary listings
- Management buy-outs
- Purchases and Sales of Businesses
- Schemes of arrangement
- The statutory and regulatory environment affecting listed public and other companies
Contact one of our Mergers and Acquisitions Professionals
Sorry, no posts were found.
How can we help you?
We have offices in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Durban, please contact your nearest office for any legal enquiry or assistance.
Commercial Law Related Articles
Mergers and Acquisitions Lawyers: Why They Are Important for Success
Mergers are complicated and to be properly implemented they require mergers and acquisitions lawyers that have a lot of experience and knowledge of the legalities surrounding mergers….
The Laws and Acquisitions in South Africa: Types of Acquisitions
In the world of corporate finance, an acquisition is considered to be a transaction in which an individual or entity (company) purchases some or all of the…
Selling your artwork on consignment
“One of the things I like about our contract is that you have relieved me of a great deal of personal interviewing and corresponding, among other things,…