Adams & Adams has a team of professionals with substantial knowledge and experience to assist clients in all corporate matters. Our services include:
- Advising on all aspects relating to corporate legislation
- Structuring of BEE transactions, charters and codes of good practice
- Advising on, and implementing, corporate transactions such as the issue or transfer of shares, rights issues, share buybacks and similar transactions
- All other contractual arrangements relating to incorporated entities and its members
- Regulatory filings with the Registrar of Companies to amend corporate details of all incorporated entities and to amend and update CIPC records, as well as deregistrations
- Re-registration of deregistered entities
- Assisting offshore companies in establishing a business presence in South Africa, including advice on the appropriate business structure, and the legal, tax and exchange control consequences thereof
- Corporate restructuring
- Drafting and reviewing of shareholders’ agreements and assisting in the negotiation thereof
- The duties and responsibilities of directors and company officers
- The selection of the most appropriate entity for a specific business
Contact one of our Corporate Matters Professionals
How can we help you?
We have offices in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Durban, please contact your nearest office for any legal enquiry or assistance.
Commercial Law Related Articles
Mergers are complicated and to be properly implemented they require mergers and acquisitions lawyers that have a lot of experience and knowledge of the legalities surrounding mergers….
In the world of corporate finance, an acquisition is considered to be a transaction in which an individual or entity (company) purchases some or all of the…
“One of the things I like about our contract is that you have relieved me of a great deal of personal interviewing and corresponding, among other things,…