Applying for the CA Programme
We are looking for high calibre discerning candidates who are willing to work hard towards their goals and maximise on the exposure and training they receive at the firm. They must demonstrate:
- Self-motivation and leadership skills
- Strong and consistent academic performance
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Commitment and passion to learn new skills
- The ability to handle complexity
- The foresight to anticipate things, composure under pressure, and taking responsibility for an outcome.
We accept applications from BA Law, BCom Law, and LLB students. To apply you must have completed the first year of LLB or second year of BA Law or BCom Law undergraduate degree.
Applications must be accompanied by the following supporting documents:
- A letter of motivation;
- A comprehensive CV (with two contactable references);
- A copy of your ID;
- Matric / Senior Certificate;
- A full academic record of all qualifications to date;
- A marked legal assignment (not older than 12 months). If a marked legal assignment is not available, the applicant may prepare a two-page legal opinion on legislation recently promulgated in South Africa
Only electronic applications are accepted, no walk-ins or hard copies of CVs will be accepted at career fairs or any other forums where potential candidates interact with representatives of the firm.
Applications are open throughout the year until all available positions have been filled.
Sending your Application
Applications should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are reviewed once weekly, so you can expect to receive an acknowledgement of receipt after 7 days following submission.
Please Note: Incomplete Applications will not be considered