Applying for the CA Programme
We are looking for high calibre discerning candidates who are willing to work hard towards their goals and maximise on the exposure and training they receive at the firm. They must demonstrate:
- Self-motivation and leadership skills
- Strong and consistent academic performance
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- The ability to handle complexity
- The foresight to anticipate things, composure under pressure, and taking responsibility for an outcome.
We accept applications from BA Law, BCom Law, and LLB students. To apply you must have completed the first year of LLB or second year of BA Law or BCom Law undergraduate degree.
Applications must be accompanied by the following supporting documents:
- A letter of motivation;
- A comprehensive CV (with two contactable references);
- A copy of your ID;
- Matric / Senior Certificate;
- A full academic record of all qualifications to date;
- A marked legal assignment (not older than 12 months). If a marked legal assignment is not available, the applicant may prepare a two-page legal opinion on legislation recently promulgated in South Africa.
Applications are open throughout the year until all available positions have been filled.
Sending your Application
For queries related to your application or our selection process, you may contact us at email@example.com.
For technical assistance with your online application, please use the online chat firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours.
Please note: We will only consider complete applications with all the relevant documents.