- 21 Jul 2017
- Posted by: Adams & Adams
- Category: IPLive - welcome to our blog on IP commercialisation
Louis Vuitton recently brought out a new line of menswear which draws considerable “inspiration” from the Basotho blanket. This controversy will be presented as a case study (among others) covered by the IPLive #IPEveningSeries which will kick off at The Box Shop in Vilakazi Street, Orlando West, Soweto on 27 July 2017 from 15:30 to 18:00.
This #IPEveningSeries will be presented by members of our IP commercialisation team, including Darren Olivier, Nic Rosslee, Grace Mantsho and Lita Miti-Qamata. Business maverick, Mbuso Radebe, will be sharing valuable insights into entrepreneurship through his experiences as an advisor to The Boxshop.
The team will be focusing on the important aspects that start-ups and entrepreneurs must know in order to optimise value in their business.
The session will be interactive, informative and easy to understand and will cover:
- How to identify intellectual property (IP)
- How to set up a basic IP management structure that grows with your business
- How to protect and manage IP cost effectively
- How to make IP create value for your business
Refreshments will be served after the session.