Adams & Adams Forensics – a private company, aims to objectively integrate the roles of accounting, auditing and investigative skills. We carry out meticulous investigations to uncover information, identify specific irregularities in financial documents and reports, quantify the losses and trace illegitimate funds. We provide reports of our findings, offering reconstructions and insights into how the activities were carried out, and if necessary can testify on our findings.
By combining our team’s forensic and legal expertise, we help identify and manage the extent of commercial, regulatory and reputation risks in your organisation, while preserving legal professional privilege. We offer an extensive range of forensic services, including accounting and transaction investigations, supported by the full legal service offering of Adams & Adams. Our forensic team is solutions focused, providing prompt responses and timely updates.
- Reviewing and structuring pre-emptive compliance programs
- Fraud risk assessment of internal policies and structures to identify potential weaknesses in risk management
- Forensic accounting analyses
- Drafting appropriate anti-corruption policies, codes of conduct and procedures
- Conducting anti-corruption and awareness training
- Developing and implementing corporate governance best practice (King IV)
- Design and implementation of fraud risk management strategies
- Conducting independent and privileged internal forensic investigations into suspected wrongdoing
- Managing corruption exposure by giving recommendations on resolving any wrongdoing, and advising on neutralising concomitant reputational risks
- Investigating statutory, regulatory and policy breaches (including PRECCA, FICA, POCA, FCPA and UKBA)
- Dealing with and advising on employment related forensic issues
- Litigation support, including expert witness testimony
- Advising on self-reporting obligations and voluntary disclosure regimes
- Conducting due diligence into compliance with local and international laws and regulations
- Conducting UK Bribery Act and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act risk assessments
- Engage and deal with industry regulators
How can we help you?
We have offices in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Durban, please contact your nearest office for any legal enquiry or assistance.