Administrative & Constitutional
Administrative & Constitutional Law
We have a team of professionals with specific expertise and experience in both administrative and constitutional law, and service clients within both the public and private sectors in this regard.
Adams & Adams Administrative & Constitutional Services
- Reviews of administrative decisions of various types (including tender awards, regulatory decisions and other exercises of public power)
- Launching urgent applications to compel or prohibit administrative action of various types
- Instituting damages actions in respect of losses arising from unfair administrative action
- Challenging policy or other legislative decisions taken outside the scope of an administrator’s powers
- Enforcing and protecting various types of constitutional rights
- Procuring information in terms of the Access to Information Act
- Requests for reasons under, and ensuring compliance with, the
- Promotion of Administrative Justice Act
- Constitutional and Human Rights Litigation
- Expropriations and land claims
- Public procurement and public private partnerships (PPPs)
- Tender preparation and adjudication
- Regulatory compliance
Contact one of our Administrative & Constitutional Law Professionals
How can we help you?
We have offices in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Durban, please contact your nearest office for any legal enquiry or assistance.