Competition & Anti-Trust
The impact of competition law (also known as antitrust law) on businesses is ever increasing. Adams & Adams has the expertise to guide local and international clients on all aspects relating to this developing area of the law.
Adams & Adams Competition & Anti-Trust Services
- All aspects of compliance, including in-house training
- Preparing, submitting and moving applications for approval of mergers and acquisitions before the Competition Commission and Competition Tribunal
- Opposing a merger on behalf of parties who are concerned about the anti-competitive implications of a merger
- Reviewing agreements in order to advise on the competition law aspects
- Applying for exemptions in respect of prohibited practices
- Cartel investigations and settlements
- Dealing with complaints regarding prohibited practices
- Instituting and defending complaints to the Competition Commission
- Interim relief applications
- Obtaining advisory opinions from the Competition Commission
- Appeals and reviews to the Competition Appeal Court
Contact one of our Competition & Anti-Trust Professionals
How can we help you?
We have offices in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Durban, please contact your nearest office for any legal enquiry or assistance.