The Real Estate and Property Law attorneys of Adams & Adams advise clients on the full array of complex issues throughout the property industry. We represent a wide variety of developers, lenders, investment banks, real estate trusts and private clients.
Our Property Law Services Include:
- Advising on and drafting of commercial and residential leases
- Commercial and residential developments, including township establishment and sectional title developments
- Conventional transfers of properties, as well as transfers as a result of or in terms of liquidations, auctions, court orders, foreclosures, divorces, donations, deceased estates and insolvent estates
- Financial planning and structuring of share block and time share schemes
- Financial structuring of property transactions
- Miscellaneous applications, consents and endorsements required in the Property Law process
- Negotiating and drafting agreements relating to the sale of residential and commercial properties
- Project and commercial property development finance advice
- Registration and cancellation of all types of bonds, including mortgage-, surety-, collateral- and notarial bonds
- Registration of all types of servitudes
- Subdivision and consolidation of properties
Contact one of Our Property Law Professionals
How can we help you?
We have offices in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Durban, please contact your nearest office for any legal enquiry or assistance.
Property Law Related Articles
What to know about a property condition before signing the agreement
Concluding an agreement for the sale or lease of immovable property can be an overwhelming experience, and one can easily overlook…
CANCELLATION OF A PROPERTY SALE AGREEMENT. WHAT ARE THE IMPLICATIONS?
Once an offer to purchase has been signed by the buyer and accepted by the seller, it becomes a legally binding…
Adams and Adams Advises Property Consortium on Landmark Student Accommodation Transaction
The Adams and Adams corporate commercial team is proud of its role in the ground-breaking transaction that saw Growthpoint launch its…