The Real Estate and Property Law attorneys of Adams & Adams advise clients on the full array of complex issues throughout the property industry. We represent a wide variety of developers, lenders, investment banks, real estate trusts and private clients.
Our Property Law Services Include:
- Advising on and drafting of commercial and residential leases
- Commercial and residential developments, including township establishment and sectional title developments
- Conventional transfers of properties, as well as transfers as a result of or in terms of liquidations, auctions, court orders, foreclosures, divorces, donations, deceased estates and insolvent estates
- Financial planning and structuring of share block and time share schemes
- Financial structuring of property transactions
- Miscellaneous applications, consents and endorsements required in the Property Law process
- Negotiating and drafting agreements relating to the sale of residential and commercial properties
- Project and commercial property development finance advice
- Registration and cancellation of all types of bonds, including mortgage-, surety-, collateral- and notarial bonds
- Registration of all types of servitudes
- Subdivision and consolidation of properties
Contact one of Our Property Law Professionals
How can we help you?
We have offices in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Durban, please contact your nearest office for any legal enquiry or assistance.
Property Law Related Articles
We often hear and read about fraudulent property transactions in the media. The truth is that it happens more often than…
Congratulations on the purchase of your first property. While buying your first home is exciting, the process can often seem complex…
There are various matrimonial property systems governing marriages in South Africa but, looking at the proprietary consequences of marriages, a marriage…