Adams & Adams has a team of professionals with substantial experience in the law affecting the construction industry. They can assist with the following:
- Drafting construction contracts
- Advising on the implementation on construction contracts, issuing of formal notices, processes to be followed, extensions of time and the like
- Recovery of amounts due under interim and final payment certificates
- Advising in relation to builders’ liens
- Declaration of disputes and arbitration
- Litigation relating to construction disputes.
Contact one of our construction law professionals
Grégor leads a large team whose practice areas cover a wide range of commercial litigation and dispute resolution legal facets (including resolving or litigating on contractual and commercial disputes, delictual and enrichment claims, handling shareholder and director disputes, enforcement of director duties and director liabilities, enforcing and defending restraint of trade covenants and unfair competition – in respect of which Grégor has successfully launched and executed a number of Anton Pillar applications).
Jac is a litigation specialist and represents public and private (local and international) clients in high end litigation in the High Court, Appeal Court, and Constitutional Court and specialist tribunals.
Thando is a partner and a commercial litigation specialist in the firm’s dispute resolution team. He obtained his LLB degree from WITS university in 2009 and has 6 years post qualification experience.