Adams & Adams has a team of professionals with substantial knowledge and experience to assist clients in all corporate matters. Our services include:
- Advising on all aspects relating to corporate legislation
- Structuring of BEE transactions, charters and codes of good practice
- Advising on, and implementing, corporate transactions such as the issue or transfer of shares, rights issues, share buybacks and similar transactions
- All other contractual arrangements relating to incorporated entities and its members
- Regulatory filings with the Registrar of Companies to amend corporate details of all incorporated entities and to amend and update CIPC records, as well as deregistrations
- Re-registration of deregistered entities
- Assisting offshore companies in establishing a business presence in South Africa, including advice on the appropriate business structure, and the legal, tax and exchange control consequences thereof
- Corporate restructuring
- Drafting and reviewing of shareholders’ agreements and assisting in the negotiation thereof
- The duties and responsibilities of directors and company officers
- The selection of the most appropriate entity for a specific business
Danie’s clients range from entrepreneurs and technology start-ups to well-known multi-nationals. Clients often seek his advice regarding the establishment of an enterprise in South Africa, and he drafts and reviews agreements needed for their operations and to grow their businesses.
Delia provides Mergers and Acquisition services, Corporate services, general commercial services (which includes Commercial Contract services).
Gabriela is an Associate at Adams & Adams in the commercial, property and litigation department in Johannesburg.
Kineta is an Associate in the Corporate and Commercial Department in Johannesburg. She is an admitted Attorney of the High Court of South Africa and holds an LLB degree from the University of KwaZulu-Natal.
Sibusile has been retained as an associate in the corporate commercial team in our Johannesburg office.