COMPANY SECRETARIAL SERVICES
Adams and Adams has a dedicated Companies Section that undertakes company secretarial and related work. The members of the Company Section are specialised and experienced in providing full spectrum company secretarial services.
A partner in our corporate and commercial department oversees the Companies Section. The Section is led by a manager, who is supported by a dedicated and specialised team.
We have put systems and procedures in place in order to ensure that the Companies Section operates efficiently and effectively. Our specialists take pride in providing services of a high standard and are focussed on quick turnaround times. The team members are also experienced in providing services to high calibre clients and multinational corporations.
The Companies Section provides a broad range of services relating to company secretarial matters. These services include:
- Company name reservations
- Defensive company name registrations
- Shelf company registrations
- Registration of external companies
- Incorporation of companies
- Attending to the registration of company changes (e.g. names, new directors, address changes etc)
- Conversion of close corporations to companies
- Adoptions and registration of MOIs
- Share conversions
- Filing annual returns
- Reinstatement of entities
- Deregistration of entities
- Obtaining copies of company documents.
Our team also provides company and trust administration services for structured finance transactions. These services include the registration of special purpose companies and trusts.
We also provide full function company secretarial services, including:
- Maintaining company registers
- Allotment and transfer of shares
- Maintaining and retaining statutory records
- Director training
- Statutory record audits
- Meeting packs and minute taking.
We can deal with matters at SARS, such as:
- SARS income tax registrations
- Appointment of public officers
- Registering tax representative appointments
- Tax exemption application
- Notification of company detail changes.
Our team furthermore assists clients with lodging of documents, searches and obtaining of copies from the Master’s Office in Pretoria, as well as other legal and company administrative matters, such as:
- Non-resident endorsement of share certificates
- Non-profit organisation (NPO) registrations
- Authentication, notarising and legalising of documents
- BBBEE certificates for newly registered entities.
Contact our company secretarial professionals
Danie’s clients range from entrepreneurs and technology start-ups to well-known multi-nationals. Clients often seek his advice regarding the establishment of an enterprise in South Africa, and he drafts and reviews agreements needed for their operations and to grow their businesses.