DATA PROTECTION & PRIVACY
Data protection and privacy law is a rapidly evolving area of law. Adams & Adams has extensive experience in the field of data protection and privacy and has a team dedicated to keeping abreast with the latest developments in the law.
Adams & Adams’ services in respect of data protection and privacy include:
- Advising on the law relating to privacy
- Advising on the effects of the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPI)
- Compliance training in respect of POPI
- Conducting of privacy impact assessments
- Reviewing and updating contracts, policies and other documents in relation to data protection and privacy.
Contact our data protection and privacy law professionals
Danie’s clients range from entrepreneurs and technology start-ups to well-known multi-nationals. Clients often seek his advice regarding the establishment of an enterprise in South Africa, and he drafts and reviews agreements needed for their operations and to grow their businesses.
Kineta is an Associate in the Corporate and Commercial Department in Pretoria. She is an admitted Attorney of the High Court of South Africa and holds an LLB degree from the University of KwaZulu-Natal.
Danielle has been appointed as an associate in the Corporate and Commercial Department in Pretoria.