FAMILY LAW ATTORNEYS
Our litigation unit has extensive experience in dealing with family and matrimonial matters. We can act on behalf of both parties concerned in divorce proceedings where it is clear at the inception of the matter that the parties will be able to reach an amicable settlement.
ADDITIONAL FAMILY LAW SERVICES INCLUDED:
- Ante nuptial contracts and changes in matrimonial property regimes
- Assistance in reaching amicable settlements through negotiation and support
- Rule 43 applications for interim relief
- Mediation in family law disputes
- Enforcement of orders relating to family law matters
- Parental responsibilities and rights including guardianship, care and contact
- Rights of fathers of children born out of wedlock
- Childrens’ rights
Contact one of our family law professionals
David is a partner in the CPL department with over 20 years’ experience. His specialities lie in matrimonial disputes and family law, personal injury law, medical negligence actions and third party claims.
Shani is a senior associate in the Commercial, Property and Litigation law department at Adams & Adams. She frequently appears in the Children’s Courts, Magistrate’s Courts and Regional Courts of South Africa on behalf of clients.