MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS ATTORNEYS
Adams & Adams has a team of professionals with substantial knowledge and experience to assist clients in all aspects of mergers and acquisitions. Our services include:
- Advising on all types of reorganisations, share transfers, business or asset transfers, both locally or cross-border
- Drafting, reviewing and implementing all agreements in respect of mergers, acquisitions and restructurings
- Due diligence investigations and reports
- Listings/secondary listings
- Management buy-outs
- Purchases and Sales of Businesses
- Schemes of arrangement
- The statutory and regulatory environment affecting listed public and other companies
Contact one of our mergers and acquisitions professionals
Andre Visser is a partner and Head of the Corporate and Commercial Department at Adams & Adams. With over 25 years of post-qualification experience, he has extensive corporate and commercial knowledge that covers mergers & acquisitions, cross-border transactions and all legal aspects of investing into South Africa.
Danie’s clients range from entrepreneurs and technology start-ups to well-known multi-nationals. Clients often seek his advice regarding the establishment of an enterprise in South Africa, and he drafts and reviews agreements needed for their operations and to grow their businesses.
Gabriela is an Associate at Adams & Adams in the commercial, property and litigation department in Johannesburg.
Kineta is an Associate in the Corporate and Commercial Department in Johannesburg. She is an admitted Attorney of the High Court of South Africa and holds an LLB degree from the University of KwaZulu-Natal.
Sibusile has been retained as an associate in the corporate commercial team in our Johannesburg office.