The Real Estate and Conveyancing attorneys of Adams & Adams advises clients on the full array of complex issues throughout the property industry. We represent a wide variety of developers, lenders, investment banks, real estate trusts and private clients.
OUR PROPERTY LAW SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Advising on and drafting of commercial and residential leases
- Commercial and residential developments, including township establishment and sectional title developments
- Conventional transfers of properties, as well as transfers as a result of or in terms of liquidations, auctions, court orders, foreclosures, divorces, donations, deceased estates and insolvent estates
- Financial planning and structuring of share block and time share schemes
- Financial structuring of property transactions
- Miscellaneous applications, consents and endorsements required in the conveyancing process
- Negotiating and drafting agreements relating to the sale of residential and commercial properties
- Project and commercial property development finance advice
- Registration and cancellation of all types of bonds, including mortgage-, surety-, collateral- and notarial bonds
- Registration of all types of servitudes
- Subdivision and consolidation of properties
Contact one of our property law professionals
Roelof Grove is a partner of Adams & Adams and head of the Property Department. He obtained his B.Iur and LLB degrees from University of the Free State and read for his LLM through Unisa. He has 18 years’ experience as an attorney, conveyancer and notary.
Alicia is a senior associate in the Property Department. She obtained her LLB degree through the University of South Africa in 2010. She is an admitted Attorney, Conveyancer and Notary Public.
Specializes in all aspects of conveyancing and notarial practice with keen interest in preparing and drafting deeds of sale of immovable property, opening and registration of sectional title schemes, advise on town planning processes and opening and registration of townships, execution of notarial deeds of servitudes, execution of antenuptial contracts, registration of mortgage and notarial bonds.
Lavashnee is an Associate in the Property Department. She obtained her LLB degree from the University of KwaZulu-Natal in 2011. She is an admitted Attorney and Conveyancer.
Anke practices in all areas of property law, including the drafting of agreements for the sale of immovable property, the registration of sectional title schemes, the opening of townships, transfers, bonds, consolidation and subdivision of commercial and residential properties.
Lethabo Mashishi is an associate in the Property Department. He obtained his LLB degree from the University of Witwatersrand (Wits) in 2010.