Anri BezuidenhoutAssociate | Patent Attorney
Areas of Specialisation
Drafting, Filling & Prosecution of Patents and Designs
Anri Bezuidenhout is an associate in the Patent Department of Adams & Adams. She holds a degree in chemical engineering as well as a law degree. Anri is an admitted attorney of the South African High Court and a qualified patent attorney.
Before joining Adams & Adams, Anri worked in the mining industry for six years where she was mainly involved in the operation and optimisation of refineries for the production of base metals and precious metals.
Anri’s experience includes conducting searches on, drafting, filing and prosecuting patent and design applications, locally and internationally. In addition, Anri has expertise in providing novelty, infringement and validity opinions in respect of patents and designs.
- LLB (Cum Laude) – University of South Africa | 2018
- BEng (Chemical) – University of Stellenbosch | 2008
- Admitted Attorney of the High Court of South Africa | 2019
- Qualified Patent Attorney
- The Legal Practice Council (LPC) – Member
- Southern African Research & Innovation Management Association – Member