Bilkis DabyPartner | Trade Mark Attorney
Areas of Specialisation
- Portfolio management
Bilkis is a partner in the Trade Marks Department, holding an LLB degree from the University of KwaZulu-Natal.
A qualified Trade Mark Practitioner, Fellow of the SA Institute of Intellectual Property Law and member of international organisations, including INTA and PTMG, Bilkis specialises in all aspects of trade mark formalities and commercialisation throughout Africa and internationally.
She is a member of the Legal Practice Council as well as a fellow of the South African Institute of Intellectual Property Law. Bilkis is also a co-author of The Practitioner’s Guide to Intellectual Property, published by Lexis Nexis.
- LLB – University of KwaZulu Natal | 2001
- Qualified Trade Mark Practitioner (SAIIPL) | 2007
- Admitted Attorney | 2004
- International Trade Mark Association (INTA) – Member
- Legal Practice Council (LPC) – Member
- Pharmaceutical Trade Marks Group (PTMG) – Member