Christine StraussAssociate | Attorney
Areas of Specialisation
- Trade Marks
- Searches, Filing & Prosecution
Christine is an Associate in the Trade Mark Department. She holds a Human Genetic Honours degree as well as an LLB degree from Stellenbosch University. She completed her last semester of her LLB at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam in Technology Law. She commenced her articles of clerkship with Adams & Adams in 2018 and got admitted as an attorney in 2020.
Christine has experience in trade mark searches, filing and the prosecution of trade mark applications throughout Africa. She also has experience in trade mark litigation, domain name disputes and company name objections.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (Cum Laude) – Stellenbosch University and Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam | 2017
- BSc Honours (Human Genetics) (Cum Laude) – Stellenbosch University | 2014
- BSc (Human Life Science) (Cum Laude) – Stellenbosch University | 2013
- Admitted Attorney | 2020
- South African Institute of Intellectual Property Law (SAIIPL) – Student Member
- Legal Practice Council (LPC) – Member
- Pretoria Attorneys Association (PAA) – Member