Cohen GrootboomAssociate | Attorney
Areas of Specialisation
- Anti-corruption & Bribery
- Dispute Resolution
Cohen has experience in complex litigation matters in both the public and private sector and has wide-ranging knowledge of the anti-bribery, corruption and fraud regulatory framework and legislation (local and international).
Cohen has assisted clients throughout various industries with managing compliance assessments and related activities to ensure clients are meeting their legislative and regulatory obligations as well as advising on areas of improvement.
Cohen’s experience includes:
- Assisting in conducting compliance and procurement related investigations
- Interviewing stakeholders
- Complex document and data analysis
Cohen has a strong analytical ability, coupled with sound judgement to balance multiple factors and to solve complex problems.
- Certificate in Practical Corporate Governance for the Modern African Lawyer – University of Cape Town | 2019
- LLB – University of Pretoria | 2017
- Admitted Attorney of the High Court of South Africa | 2019
- The Legal Practice Council (LPC) – Member