Dieter WelthagenPartner | Patent Attorney
Areas of Specialisation
- Mechanical, civil, and mining engineering related
invention and design registrations.
Dieter is a partner in the Africa Section of the Patent Department, which is responsible for the filing and the prosecution of national patent and design applications in African countries (other than South Africa) and of regional patent and design applications at ARIPO and OAPI, for non-South African clients.
- LLB (Cum Laude) – University of Pretoria | 2001
- BEng (Civil) (Cum Laude) – University of Pretoria | 1990
- Admitted Attorney | 2003
- Registered Patent Attorney | 2003
- Legal Practice Council (LPC) – Member
- The South African Institute of Intellectual Property Law (SAIIPL) – Fellow