Ramon PereiraSenior Associate | Patent Attorney
Areas of Specialisation
Filing and prosecution of South African patent and design applications for foreign clients
Ramon is a senior associate and qualified patent attorney in the Patent Department of Adams & Adams. He was awarded an MSc in Molecular and Cell Biology and an LLB from the University of Cape Town, and has a keen interest in the intersection between commerce and technology.
Ramon specialises in the management of foreign clients’ patent and design portfolios in South Africa within the Patent Overseas Filing Section, with the majority of his clients comprising a wide range of overseas-based multi-national enterprises.
Ramon constantly strives to find new ways of streamlining processes to increase efficiencies within his team and to pass this value creation on to his clients.
- LLB – University of Cape Town | 2009
- MSc (Molecular and Cell Biology) – University of Cape Town | 2008
- BSc Hons. (Molecular and Cell Biology) – University of Cape Town | 2004
- BSc – University of Cape Town | 2003
- Registered Patent Attorney | 2018
- Admitted Attorney of the High Court | 2014
- Legal Practice Council (LPC) – Member
- The South African Institute of Intellectual Property Law (SAIIPL) – Fellow