Therése DavisSenior Associate | Trade Mark Attorney
Areas of Specialisation
- Trade Mark Searches, Filing & Prosecution
Therése specialises in the searching, filing, prosecution, registration and portfolio management of trademarks, with a strong focus and experience not only relating to the territories on the African continent, but worldwide.
Therése has also worked in the arts industry for several years and additional fields of interest are Copyrights and Entertainment law, advising session musicians and contracted singers and assisting with performance agreements.
- LLB – University of South Africa | 2005
- BMus – University of South Africa | 1991
- Admitted Attorney | 2006
- Legal Practice Council (LPC) – Member
- South African Institute of Intellectual Property Law (SAIIPL) – Student Member