Udi PillaySenior Associate | Attorney
Areas of Specialisation
- Trade Mark Searches / Clearance
- Filing of Trade Mark Applications
- Prosecution and Maintenance of Trade Marks (in south Africa and abroad)
- Assignments, Recordals, Renewals
- General Law Correspondent matters (high and magistrate courts).
Udi Pillay is a Senior Associate in the Trade Mark Department at Adams & Adams in Durban. Udi holds LLB degree from the University of KwaZulu-Natal and holds 15 years’ experience, post admission. She completed her LLB degree in 2004 and she is an admitted attorney of the High Court of South Africa. Udi is a member of the Legal Practice Council and a fellow of the South African Institute of Intellectual Property Law (SAIIPL).
Udi assists clients from small start-up businesses to large corporations, from various fields of business and in various countries. The skills she has acquired and the experience she has gained thus far have equipped her with the confidence and ability to become a productive member of our firm. Her goals are to build credibility with her colleagues and clients by using effective communication skills, adapt to a changing environment and accommodate clients’ demands, and to produce accurate work at a high standard.
- LLB – University of Kwazulu-Natal | 2004
- Admitted Attorney | 2006
- Legal Practice Council (LPC) – Member
- South African Institute of Intellectual Property Law (SAIIPL) – Student Member