Alicia KabiniPartner | Trade Mark Attorney
Areas of Specialisation
- Trade Marks: Enforcement
Alicia Kabini is a Partner in the trade mark enforcement department. She specialises in trade mark litigation, including oppositions, cancellations, domain name disputes, company name objections, passing off matters and their related interlocutory applications in South Africa and in other African countries, including Nigeria, Kenya, Zambia She also has experience in anti-counterfeiting matters.
Alicia advises clients from a wide range of industries, including banks, apparel and retail companies.
- LLB – University of Witwatersrand | 2006
- BCom (Financial Accounting) – University of Cape Town | 2003
- Registered Trade Mark Practitioner
- Admitted Attorney | 2009
- Legal Practice Council (LPC) – Member
- South African Institute of Intellectual Property Law (SAIIPL) – Council Member and Trade Mark Law Committee Member